You may like to offer comments or suggestions on all or any of these:
1. In last nights dream, we had a new baby boy. I didn’t have to birth him, but he was mine. He also slept right through the night from the day he was born. I woke up feeling guilty for not doing 3 hour feeds in the night and for making him wear disposable nappies (diapers).
2. I’m going back to work next week. I’ve clearly come a long way because as much as I don’t want to go back, it’s got more to do with loving holidays than hating work.
3. About 9 months ago, a prominent lesbian blogging couple named their son the same name (first and middle name) that we have been intending to use for our son. We have wanted this name for many years. We will probably never meet this couple. It’s fine to use the name, right? People will think we’re copy cats.
4. It’s going to be hellishly hot again for the next few days. Fortunately we’re going down the coast for a couple of days and staying in a hotel with air con. I’m pretty impressed by this happy coincidence.
5. We’re having 10 people for dinner tonight in honour of an Aussie friend who is now a Vancouver gal. We’re just having a BBQ and I’m gonna make a good old Australian pavlova for sweets. I think she’ll be suitably impressed. When I told her we were doing a BBQ she shrieked with joy.