I was tagged by ninefirefly over at Growing Our Little Bean Part II.
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
1 – I am a constant procrastinator.
2 – I have red, curly hair. When I was a kid, my hair was uncontrollable. In an effort to control the uncontrollable, at the height of the eighties, my mother and hairdresser saw it fit to PERM my hair! I was 8years old and looked like a cross between Annie and a sheep.
3 – I have a women’s symbol tattooed on my foot.
4 – I lived in London for a couple of years after I finished school. There, I worked as a nanny and swore that it would be the last time I looked after other people’s children. It wasn’t.
5 – I’ve been paying a monthly gym membership for 2 years but have barely been to the gym in the last 18 months.
6 – I used to read fiction religiously but now can barely manage a few novels a year. I even studied literature at school and uni. I’m not sure why this has happened!
owlie or p’cat at enough grows
sara at the egg dance
starrhillgirl at caved